St. Patrick's Day Craft for Toddlers

Monday, March 17, 2014


Since today is St. Patrick's Day, I thought I would share a fun and easy craft the twins and I made today.

Supplies:

thin strips of construction paper in the colors of the rainbow
black construction paper to cut out a pot for the gold
gold coins  (I had leftover coins that I got from Michael's for an alphabet project.)
White construction paper
Glue Sticks


Here is the finished project.  I had to add some Elmer's school glue to the coins.  The glue stick just wasn't strong enough.  
This project is great for practicing color names and for working on fine motor development. Using a glue stick is challenging:) 

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

post signature

Add a comment »

Leave a Reply


You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...