My Twin Ladybugs Birthday Party- Birthday outfits

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Last week my baby girls turned 2! I can hardly believe how fast time is flying!  
We celebrated this weekend, at our house, with a ladybug birthday party.
I wanted to share the girls' birthday outfits.  

 I ordered these adorable shirts from etsy shop, Textile Transitions.   Paired with a jean skirt and leggings- super cute:)
I also got these cute bows from etsy shop, SweetestBugBows.  I couldn't beat the price at only $3 a bow. It's a little tough to see, but the ladybugs are sparkly.  


 I hope to get some cute portraits taken in their birthday outfits next weekend, but for now this was the best picture I had of the two of them. 

Check back for more ladybug birthday posts soon!

Add a comment »

Leave a Reply


You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...